- Model: TEW-831DR
- Warranty: 2 Year
- AC1200: 867Mbps Wireless AC + 300Mbps Wireless N
- 1 x Gigabit WAN port
- 3 x 10/100Mbps LAN ports
- 4 x 5 dBi dual band antennas
- Internet bandwidth controls
- Pre-encrypted for your convenience
- One touch network connection with the WPS button
- LAN/WAN IPv6 Support
- Multi-User MIMO (MU-MIMO) support
- WPS/Reset button
- LED indicators
- IEEE 802.1Q tagged-based VLAN
- Bandwidth controls
- IPv6 support
- Multi-Language interface: English, Spanish, French, German, Russian/Portuguese
- Pre-encrypted wireless network
- Input: 100 – 240V AC, 50 – 60Hz, 1A
- Output: 12V DC, 1A external power adapter
- Max. Consumption: 5.68W
- Operating Temperature: 0° – 40° C (32° – 104° F)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 239 x 155 x 30mm (9.4 x 6.1 x 1.18 in.)
- Weight: 228g (8 oz.)
TRENDnet's AC1200 Dual Band WiFi Router, model TEW-831DR, is a high-speed wireless AC router designed to handle multiple HD streams in a busy connected home. This dual band wireless AC router creates two concurrent wireless networks—a high performance 867Mbps wireless AC network, and a 300Mbps wireless N network for wireless device connections. For added convenience, the wireless networks are pre-encrypted out of the box.
For your convenience, the wireless networks are pre-encrypted with unique passwords.
5dBi External Antennas
4 x 5dBi external antennas provide extended wireless coverage.
Internet Bandwidth Controls
Control access to the internet and manage bandwidth for devices connected to the wireless AC router.