- Model: RDF9K2
- USB Type: micro USB to USB Type A, USB 3.1 Gen 1
- Dimensions: 67.6 mm x 45 mm x 15.2 mm
- Weight: 30.6 g (1.08 oz)
- Color: Black
- Card Reader Slot(s): SD /microSD/CompactFlash
- Operating Temperature: 0°C (32°F) ~ 70°C (158°F)
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Note: Speed may vary due to host hardware, software, usage, and storage capacity.
- Operating System: Windows 7, 8, 10, Mac OS X 10.2.8 or later, Linux Kernel 2.6.30 or later, iPadOS 13 or later
- Memory Card Supported: SDHC (UHS-II)/SDXC (UHS-II)/SDHC (UHS-I)/SDXC (UHS-I)/microSDHC (UHS-I)/microSDXC (UHS-I)/CompactFlash (UDMA6)/CompactFlash (UDMA7)
- Warranty: 2 Years
Taking full advantage of the UHS-II technology, the RDF9 UHS-II Card Reader unleashes the high-speed performance of SDXC / SDHC UHS-II memory cards. Equipped with USB 3.1 Gen 1 interface, the RDF9 delivers the blazing fast read and write speeds of up to 260MB/s and 190MB/s accordingly, facilitating high resolution video and RAW image transfers and post-production processing for professional photographers, videographers and graphic designers. Additionally, it also boasts the CompactFlash, SD and microSD card slots, offering you to transfer different types of digital files with one compact card reader.
Made for the latest UHS-II SD cards
The RDF9 card reader with the latest UHS-II interface is here to unleash the full performance of a UHS-II SD card, transferring high resolution RAW images and HD videos to your computer in just seconds. Besides the SD card slot, the multifunctional RDF9 also boasts CompactFlash and microSD card slots, an all-in-one design made for all the popular card types.
USB Type-A for great device compatibility
The RDF9 card reader is equipped with a micro USB (USB 3.1 Gen 1) port and includes a micro USB to USB Type-A cable to transfer data between your SD, microSD or CompactFlash memory card and your computer.
A must-have for professionals
Taking advantage of USB 3.1 Gen 1 and UHS-II technologies, the read and write speeds of the RDF9 are up to 260MB/s and 190MB/s, respectively. When paired with Transcend's 32GB UHS-II SD card, the RDF9 transfers an 8GB video in only 38 seconds, speeding up the post-production process for professional photographers, videographers, and graphic designers. In addition, the RDF9 has an LED indicator to show card insertion and data transfer activity.