- Model: HUB5C
- Dimensions: 103.5 mm x 44.9 mm x 12.3 mm (4.07" x 1.77" x 0.48")
- Weight: 51 g (1.80 oz)
- Input Interface: USB 3.1 Gen 2, USB Type-C
- microSD Card Slot (UHS-I)
- SD Card Slot (UHS-II)
- USB Type-C (USB 3.1 Gen 2)
- USB Type-C (Max. 60W Power Delivery)
- USB Type-A x2 (USB 3.1 Gen 1)
- Operating Temperature: 0°C (32°F) ~ 50°C (122°F)
- Output Power: 5V/0.9A from USB port
- Input Power: Max. 20V/3A from PD port
- Operating System: Windows 7, 8, 10, Mac OS X 10.2.8 or later, Linux Kernel 2.6.30 or later, iPadOS 13 or later
- Warranty: 2 Years
Transcend's 6-in-1 USB Type-C Hub HUB5C comes with a reversible USB Type-C connector equipped with the USB 3.1 Gen 2 interface to allow for amazing data transfer rates, a perfect complement to your new Type-C mobile, tablet, laptop, iPad Pro, or MacBook. Characterized by its easy expansion and plug-and-play functionality, the slim and lightweight Type-C hub boosts your work productivity without adding any burden. You can connect peripherals such as mice, keyboards, USB flash drives, external hard drives or portable SSDs, or take out the SD or microSD card as soon as you finish taking a photoshoot and read files directly from your laptop or mobile devices. Two Type-C ports allow you to charge your devices and transfer data at the same time, making everything twice as easy!
Transcend's 6-in-1 USB Type-C Hub expands the capabilities of your new Type-C mobile, tablet, laptop, MacBook or iPad Pro, featuring two USB-C ports for speedy pass-through charging and data transfer respectively, two USB-A ports, an SD card slot, and a microSD card slot. It is the first in the market to utilize the USB 3.1 Gen 2 interface in a Type-C connector, allowing for up to 10Gb/s amazing transfer rates.
Transfer data at next-generation speeds
Transcend's HUB5C is equipped with a USB Type-C port that utilizes the USB 3.1 Gen 2 interface to transfer data both ways at amazing 10Gb/s.*
*When tested with Transcend's ESD350C portable SSD, the port allows for data transfer rates at around 1000MB/s.
USB Power Delivery for 60W pass-through charging
The HUB5C comes with another Type-C port for 60W USB PD (Power Delivery) pass-through charging. You can connect your laptop manufacturer's charger to the USB PD port.