- Screen Size: 75-Inch
- Display Resolution: 3840 × 2160 Ultra HD
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Contrast Ratio: 5000:1
- Brightness (cd/m2): 330 Nits
- Response Time(H/V): 8.5ms
- Viewing Angle (H/V): 178°/178°
- Storage: 16GB
- OS: Android R (Android 11)
- Internet Connectivity: 2.4GHz + 5GHz dual-band
Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n 2T2R, Ethernet Network
- Bluetooth: Yes, Bluetooth 5.0
- HDMI Inputs: 3 x HDMI Inputs (1.4b & 2.1) &
- USB Inputs: 1 x USB 2.0, 1 x USB 3.0
- Headphones Output: Yes
- Smart TV Features: Google Assistant, Hands Free Voice Control 2.0, Google Play
- Store, Youtube, Google Play Games, Google Play Movies/TV, Chromecast Built-in
- Audio Power Output: 2×15W
- Dimensions With Stand (mm): 1677 (W) x 1031 (H) x 403 (D)
- Dimensions Without Stand (mm): 1677 (W) x 973 (H) x 87 (D)
- Net Weight With Stand (Kg): 27
- Net Weight Without Stand (Kg): 26.4
- Gross Weight With Packaging (Kg): 38
- Warranty: 1 Year
4K resolution powered by millions of pixels delivers a stunning quality of detailed display. Experience your favorite content via 1.07 billion colors (10-bit color depth). HDR showcases all shades of light, displays a wider range of tones, and beautiful brightness. HDR 10 supported.
Dolby Vision HDR is a powerful cinematic technology that displays Dolby contents with powerful imaging – incredible brightness, contrast, color, detail, and depth bring entertainment to life before your eyes.
MEMC (Motion Estimation & Motion Compensation) makes picture processing silky smooth, thanks to an intelligent chip-supported algorithm – adding an extra frame during action to deliver 60-fps display. Fast-moving, energy-packed scenes look crisper, with no blurring or juddering. When the action gets intense, so does your display.
Experience movies, shows, and games like never before. Dolby Atmos unlocks multi-dimensional audio. Breaking through traditional channel restrictions, individual sound sources flow with the moving objects on screen. Filling the room, immersing the audience, Dolby Atmos deliver superior sound with incredible clarity and greater emotion.
A chipset enabled TCL algorithm processes content in real time, detecting environment and upscaling display and audio. Picture is optimized according to content; so oceans appear bluer, and rainforests more lush. Meanwhile audio quality is compensated dynamically based on volume; eliminating distortion of signal and speakers, and providing a more authentic listening experience at any sound level.
Hands-Free Voice Control 2.0
Powered by Google Assistant, Hands-Free Voice Control frees you from the remote control. Switch channels, set reminders, and explore streaming services via simple voice commands. Enjoy streamlined performance and quicker processing via an upgraded version 2.0.
* Google Assistant is available in English but not available in local language for the moment. The availability and performance of certain features and services may vary by service, device and network, and may not be available in all regions.*