- Deposit Amount: 50%
- Waiting Time after Order: Utmost 4 to 6 Weeks
- Number of Controller Module – 2
- CPU Intel Xeon D-1521( Per controller )
- Memory (Per controller 8 GB DDR4 ECC UDIMM, up to 64 GB (16 GB x 4)
- Drive Bays – 12 ,Up to 36 (RXD1219sas) Maximum Raw Capacity with Expansion Units -576 TB (16 TB drive x 36) (Capacity may vary by RAID types)
- Compatible Drive Type -SAS
- HDD and SSD
- RJ-45 1GbE LAN Port (per controller) 2 (with Link Aggregation / Failover support) , RJ-45 10GbE LAN Port (per controller) 2
- PCIe Expansion (per controller) – 1 , PCIe Network Interface Card Support
- Power Consumption – 417.48 W (Access) , 274.38 W (HDD Hibernation)
- Fan Speed Mode : Full-Speed Mode, Cool Mode, Quiet Mode
- Noise Level : 51.3 dB(A)
- Power Supply Unit / Adapter : 500W
Delivering reliable, highly available iSCSI services
Realizing high-availability architecture in just one single chassis, the two controllers in Synology UC3200 work simultaneously and can automatically fail over to each other in the event of disaster, delivering services without any interruptions.
12 x 3.5”/2.5” HDD/SSD
High-performance SAS interface drive slots with maximum 576TB raw capacity. Supporting SED (Self Encrypting Drive) to encrypt all data to hard drives, UC3200 provides upmost data security at the hardware level.
Armed with Intel® Xeon® D-1521 4-core 2.4 GHz processor burst up to 2.7 GHz, UC3200’s dual CPUs provide enterprise-class performance of 140,000 4K random write IOPS with low latency.
4 x DDR4 memory slots
8GB ECC UDIMM, expandable up to 64GB to boost system performance.
Redundant, modularized fans for easy maintenance and replacement, minimizing service downtime.
The dedicated SATA DOM isolates the operating system from the regular data stored in hard drives.
Non-Transparent Bridge (NTB)
Connect two controller modules at a blazingly fast speed and instantly sync memory data between the controllers to prevent cached data loss when one controller is unavailable.
A system built exclusively for iSCSI
DSM UC, an operating system designed to ease the learning curve, allows you to manage the two controllers from one single portal. The built-in monitor applications display the status at a glance and send prompt notifications when important events occur, so that IT administrators can stay alert to potential problems and respond in the shortest time possible.