- 4 Bay ,Up to 48 TB (12 TB drive x 4) (Capacity may vary by RAID types)
- Intel Celeron J4125 4-core 2.0 GHz, Burst up to 2.7 GHz, RAM: 4 GB DDR3L
- Up to 8 GB (4 GB x 2), 2 X Gb port, 2 x USB 3.0, 1 X eSATA Port
- M.2 Drive, Slots – 2
- RJ-45 1GbE LAN Port : 2 (with Link Aggregation / Failover support)
- eSATA Port : 1
- Operating Temperature : 0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)
- Storage Temperature : -20°C to 60°C (-5°F to 140°F)
- Relative Humidity : 5% to 95% RH
- System Fan : 92 mm x 92 mm x 2 pcs
- Fan Speed Mode : Full-Speed Mode , Cool Mode, Quiet Mode
- Noise Level : 19.8 dB(A)
- Power Supply Unit / Adapter : 100 W, AC Input Power Voltage : 100 V to 240 V AC
- Power Frequency : 50/60 Hz, Single Phase, Power Consumption* : 32.17 W (Access) 9.69 W (HDD Hibernation)
- Warranty: 3 Years
Scalable NAS with SSD cache acceleration capability
Synology DS920+ is an ideal network-attached storage solution to streamline data management and productivity. Two built-in M.2 SSD slots and Synology SSD Cache technology allow you to boost system I/O and application performance. Scalable storage design lets you start small and expand storage capacity with Synology DX517 as your data grows.
Optimize performance and capacity
DS920+ provides two built-in M.2 SSD slots so that you can take full advantage of Synology SSD Cache functionality. Add SSD cache for up to 20 times faster I/O response without using front drive bays. You can add five more drives with Synology DX517 to expand storage capacity.
Real-time collaboration on your private cloud
Synology Office is a collaboration package combining the convenience and usability of public clouds with the data privacy and security guaranteed by private clouds. It allows you to work seamlessly together on documents and spreadsheets in a protected environment.
Virtual Machine Manager
Virtual Machine Manager enables you to test new software in sandboxes, isolate your customers' machines, and increase the flexibility of your server. You can easily run Windows, Linux, and Virtual DSM on your Synology NAS by just a few steps.
UI is very clean and easy to use. However, extreme weird use cases or customization would be very hard to implement on Synology. This is the 4 Bay NAS. I only chose this because I didn't have the budget to go to 5 Bay and I don't want to do a lot of Sysadmin job on NAS/SAN for home usage. Otherwise, If I was doing it for the work, building DIY NAS with a paid NAS solution would be far better.
Thank you for your kind feedback. Happy Shopping!