- USB Type-A to Lightning cable supports output power up to 12W (max 2.4A) for a rapid charging experience
- MFi-certified and equipped with Apple's latest C89 chipset for guaranteed compatibility with all Apple devices
- Sync and charge with high-speed data rates up to 480Mbps
- Powerful 22 AWG cable provides ultra durable strength with a bend test pass rating of 30,000 times
- Reinforced cable includes 8 silver contacts with rhodium-plated ruthenium, a material that's more resistant to corrosion
- 100cm/3.3ft length with cable management strap is perfect for most applications
- Weight: 33g
- Material: PVC + Aluminum Alloy Shield + PET Braided
- Output: 5V=2.4A
- Available Interface (Input): USB Type-A
- Available Interface (Output): Lightning
- Cable length: 100cm/3.3ft
- Function: Charging and data transmission
- Total Power Output: up to 12W (Max 2.4A)
- Certification: MFi, Green Dot, RoHS, WEEE
- Warranty: 1 Year
MFi-Certified For Peace Of Mind Power
The LK35AL cable is specifically engineered to connect to iPod, iPhone, and iPad. It's equipped with Apple's latest C89 chipset, making it MFi-certified for guaranteed and safe charging compatibility. With a USB Type-A to Lightning interface, it supports up to 12W (max 2.4A) of output power for a rapid charging experience, as well as up to 480Mbps sync and charge data rates to transfer movies, music, or photo libraries within seconds.
Strong And Reliable From The Inside Out
With a bend test pass rating of 30,000 times, the LK35AL cable is so strong that it'll probably outlast your device. It has a powerful 22 AWG wiring design with precision-laser welded connectors for a lasting hold. The copper wires are surrounded by a copper and aluminum shielding for greater protection, while PVC insulation protects the wires from damage as the cable bends and flexes from normal use.
Extra Durable PET Braided Jacket
To ensure it lasts even longer than conventional cables, the LK35AL is constructed with a premium PET braided jacket. It is double braided to further increase its strength and resilience This helps it resist damage from unforeseen places such as when touching sharp items in your bag or rubbing against furniture corners.
A Simple Way To Keep It Organized
At 100cm/3.3ft, the LK35AL cable is the perfect length for daily usage. When not in use, the cable management strap keeps it organized and tangle-free. No more messy cables at your desk or in your bag.