Frequently Bought Together
OnePlus Nord 2 5G Blue (8GB/128GB)
- Display Type: Fluid AMOLED, 90Hz, HDR10+
- Display Size: 6.43 inches, 99.8 cm2 (~85.8% screen-to-body ratio)
- Display Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~409 ppi density)
- OS: Android 11, OxygenOS 11.3
- Chipset: MediaTek MT6893 Dimensity 1200 5G (6 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (1x3.0 GHz Cortex-A78 & 3x2.6 GHz Cortex-A78 & 4x2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G77 MC9
- Memory(RAM): 8GB
- Storage(ROM): 128GB
- Memory Card slot: No
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Triple: 50 MP, f/1.9, 24mm (wide), 1/1.56", 1.0µm, PDAF, OIS: 8 MP, f/2.3, 119˚ (ultrawide): 2 MP, f/2.4, (monochrome)
- Features: Dual-LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video: 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60/240fps, gyro-EIS
- SELFIE CAMERA
- Single: 32 MP, f/2.5, (wide), 1/2.8", 0.8µm
- Features: Auto HDR
- Video: 1080p@30fps, gyro-EIS
- Loudspeaker: Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack: No
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.2, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- GPS: Yes, with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, SBAS, NavIC
- NFC: Yes
- Radio: No
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Type: Li-Po 4500 mAh, non-removable
- Charging: Fast charging 65W, 1-100% in 30 min (advertised), USB Power Delivery
- Colors: Blue Haze
- Dimensions: 158.9 x 73.2 x 8.3 mm (6.26 x 2.88 x 0.33 in)
- Weight: 189 g (6.67 oz)
OnePlus Nord 2
Pretty mucheverything you could ask for
Camera But Mightier
We gave the OnePlus Nord 2 a shot of performance-enhancing technology and added a 50 MP AI triple camera system with a Sony IMX766 sensor, optical image stabilization (OIS), and a ton of AI wizardry. Are you ready for next-level shooting?
Caution: Product contains genetically modified camera.
Don’t tell anyone, but we cloned Nord 2’s 50 MP main camera from the ultra wide on the OnePlus 9. More pixels mean higher resolutions, better zoom, and intricate detail.
We’ve finally come to our sensors.
Calling the Sony IMX766 a sensor is a bit misleading. It’s more like a vacuum that sucks up 56% more light for colorful images, extra sharpness, and smooth low-light shooting. And it’s at the core of Nord 2’s main camera.
And your friends too.
Try some Group Shot 2.0 selfies with the 32 MP front camera. The camera detects and optimizes up to 5 faces for selfies that are a bit less self-centered.