- Capacity: 250GB
- Interface: PCI Express® Base Specification Revision 3.1a (PCIe®)
- Interface Maximum Speed: 32 GT/s (PCIe® Gen3x4L)
- Form Factor: M.2 Type 2280-S2-M
- Flash Memory Type: BiCS FLASH™ TLC
- Max Sequential Read Speed: 1,700 MB/s
- Max Sequential Write Speed: 1,200 MB/s
- Max Random Read Speed: 200,000 IOPS
- Max Random Write Speed: 290,000 IOPS
- MTTF: 1.5 million hours
- Connector Type: M.2 M key Socket
- Dimension (L×W×H): 80.15 × 22.15 × 2.23 mm
Small and Compact for an Easy Upgrade
Featuring a slim and light M.2 2280 form factor, the EXCERIA SSD series plugs directly into thin notebooks’ motherboard, reducing additional cable clutter for a sleeker and an easy system upgrade.
Why keep using an interface that was designed for hard drives? Utilizing the latest NVMe™ 1.3c technology, EXCERIA SSDs reduce latency in your system’s I/O path between your SSD and your CPU, resulting in smooth and responsive performance.
Cutting Edge 3D Flash Memory
Each EXCERIA SSD is built with BiCS FLASH™ and a vertically stacked cell structure, delivering a cutting edge storage experience.
Be In Control
SSD Utility is a Graphical User Interface (GUI) based management software tool designed to help you maintain, monitor and tune your SSD!
Application Peformance Maximized
KIOXIA EXCERIA SSD series redefine mainstream storage for everyday users that feel held back by SATA-based hardware. Say goodbye to hard drive lag and get a computing experience worthy of your applications.