JBL EON718S 18-inch Powered Subwoofer
- Model: EON718
- System Type: 18IN Powered Subwoofer
- Woofer Model: 718G
- Woofer Size: 18"
- Woofer Magnet: Ferrite
- Woofer Voice Coil: 3"
- Transducer Impedence: 4 ohm rated
- Max SPL: 131dB @1m/2Pi
- Freq Range -10: 31Hz - 150Hz
- Freq Range -3: 40Hz -120Hz
- Hor Dispersion: Omni
- Vert Dispersion: Omni
- Crossover Frequency: 80, 100, 120Hz selectable
- Power Rating: 1500W Peak Power 1500W Peak / 750W RMS
- AC power input: 100V-120V or 220V-240V
- Cooling: Passive
- LED indicators: 1 Power LED, 1 System Limit, 1 Front LED
- Input Impedance: 50k/100k un-balanced/balanced
- Input Gain: ∞to +36db
- I/O: 2 XLR Combo / 2 XLR M Thru
- Cabinet: 18mm Duraflex-coated Birch Plywood
- Grille: 16GA perforated steel with acoustically transparent black cloth backing
- Suspension / Mounting: 1 M20 Threaded Polecup
- Handles: 2
- Net Weight: 35.5kg (78.26 in.)
- Gross Weight: 42.5kg (93.70 in.)
- Product Dims: HxWxL 674x609x637mm (26.54x23.98x25.08 in.)
- Shipping Dims: HxWxL 722x743x713mm (28.43x29.25x28.07 in.)
- Warranty: 1 Year
18-inch Powered Subwoofer
Launched in 1995, JBL’s best-selling EON family of PAs set the benchmark for how great a powered loudspeaker system can be.
The JBL EON718S 18-inch subwoofer is part of JBL’s new EON700 Series of powered PAs, which represents a major step forward in innovation and technology by delivering truly intelligible, clearly consistent coverage at any volume level.
The EON700 Series leverages the latest acoustic science, transducer designs, cabinet materials and advanced DSP and control technologies to deliver extraordinary performance in a fully professional, highly flexible, easy to use, portable system.
With four models available, including the 10-inch EON710, the 12-inch EON712 and the 15-inch EON715 powered PA speakers and the 18-inch EON718S subwoofer, EON700 systems cover the needs of today’s working musicians and sound providers.