- Product Code: JCA366
- Host Interface: USB Type-C 3.1 Male Connector
- Video Interface:4 x HDMI Female Connector (HDMI Audio Output Simultaneously)
- Maximum Resolution: 1920 x 1080@ 60 Hz Max
- Power Mode: Bus-Powered
- Power Comsumption: ≦ 900 mA
- Cable Length: 500 mm
- Available USB-C™ port (USB™ 3.1/3.0 recommended)
- Office applications / Web browsers CPU: Intel® Core™ i3 Dual Core 2.8 GHz
- RAM: 2 GB memory or higher
- CPU: Core™ i5 Quad Core RAM: 4 GB memory or higher, Core™ i7 Quad Core RAM: 8 GB memory or higher recommended
Enable additional features with the Multi-Monitor Assistant Application for Windows®
Simply install the driver and plug in the USB-C™, then it's ready to go.
Increase productivity with multiple display modes
Multitask with a larger landscape/desktop space. Move and view your large spreadsheets across four screens without overlapping windows. Ideal for viewing multiple windows at the same time to enhance productivity from standard business applications.
Special Software For Downloading: Multi-Monitor Assistant Software
Position the window on a split small screen or an extended screen. 32 segmented windows can be displayed on 4 screen. Up to 8 or more combinations of arrangements are possible with these 4 extended screen.
Convenient quick access features the are hassle free and save time
From the main screen, drag or drop (or use hotkeys) to quickly and easily arrange windows.
Supports 4 Display Modes
Mirror mode is used to clone one screen onto another, ideal for presentations. Extended mode allows you to extend your desktop accross multiple displays, great for spreadsheets. Primary mode allows you to have individual applications open on each monitor, vastly improving productivity. Display Rotation allows you to view an image or report vertically, perfect for x-ray film.