GIGABYTE B660M GAMING DDR4 (rev. 1.0) Gaming Motherboard
- LGA1700 socket: Support for 13th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors and 12th Generation Intel® Core™, Pentium® Gold and Celeron® Processors*
- L3 cache varies with CPU
- Intel® B660 Express Chipset
- Support for DDR4 5333(O.C.)/ DDR4 5133(O.C.)/DDR4 5000(O.C.)/4933(O.C.)/4800(O.C.)/ 4700(O.C.)/ 4600(O.C.)/ 4500(O.C.)/ 4400(O.C.)/ 4300(O.C.)/4266(O.C.) / 4133(O.C.) / 4000(O.C.) / 3866(O.C.) / 3800(O.C.) / 3733(O.C.) / 3666(O.C.) / 3600(O.C.) / 3466(O.C.) / 3400(O.C.) / 3333(O.C.) / 3300(O.C.) / 3200/3000/2933/2666/2400/2133 MT/s memory modules
- 2 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 64 GB (32 GB single DIMM capacity) of system memory
- Dual channel memory architecture
- Support for ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
- Support for non-ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
- Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
- Onboard Graphics
- Integrated Graphics Processor-Intel® HD Graphics support:
- 1 x D-Sub port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60 Hz
- 1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160@60 Hz
Support for HDMI 2.1 version and HDCP 2.3.
Support native HDMI 2.1 TMDS compatible ports.
- 1 x DisplayPort, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2304@60 Hz
Support for DisplayPort 1.2 version and HDCP 2.3
(Graphics specifications may vary depending on CPU support.)
- Realtek® Audio CODEC
- High Definition Audio
- Realtek® 2.5GbE LAN chip (2.5 Gbps/1 Gbps/100 Mbps)
- Expansion Slots
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16
(The PCIEX16 slot conforms to PCI Express 4.0 standard.)
- 1 x PCI Express x1 slot
(The PCIEX1 slot conforms to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
- 1 x USB Type-C® port on the back panel, with USB 3.2 Gen 1 support
- 5 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports (3 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
- 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports on the back panel
- Chipset+2 USB 2.0 Hubs:
- 4 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports available through the internal USB headers
- Support for Windows 11 64-bit
- Support for Windows 10 64-bit
- Form Factor
- Micro ATX Form Factor; 24.4cm x 22.5cm
6+2+1 Phases Hybrid Power Design
Cleaner and more efficient power delivery to the CPU with better thermal performance ensure stability under high CPU frequencies and heavy loading.
Support for DDR4 XMP Up to 5333MHz and Beyond
GIGABYTE is offering a tested and proven platform that ensures proper compatibility with profiles up to 5333MHz and beyond. All users need to do to attain this performance boost is to ensure that their memory module is XMP capable and that the XMP function is activated and enabled on their GIGABYTE otherboard.
Smart Fan 6
Smart Fan 6 contains several unique cooling features that ensure gaming PC maintain its performance while staying cool and quiet. Multiple fan headers can support PWM/DC fan and pump, and users can easily define each fan curve based on different temperature sensors across the board via intuitive user interface.
Hybrid Cores Optimization
With new Intel Hybrid technology, GIGABYTE exclusively creates two new " CPU Upgrade " in BIOS profiles to meet different users’ scenarios by adjusting P-Core and E-Core activation and voltage policy.
High-End Audio Capacitors
GIGABYTE motherboards use high-end audio capacitors. These high quality capacitors help deliver high resolution and high fidelity audio to provide the most realistic sound effects for gamers.
Audio Noise Guard
GIGABYTE motherboards feature an audio noise guard that essentially separates the board’s sensitive analog audio components from potential noise pollution at the PCB level.
GIGABYTE's EasyTune™ is a simple and easy-to-use interface that allows users to fine-tune their system settings or adjust system and memory clocks and voltages in a Windows environment.
System Information Viewer
GIGABYTE System Information Viewer is a central location that gives you access to your current system status. Monitor components such as the clocks and processor, set your preferred fan speed profile, create alerts when temperatures get too high or record your system's behavior; these are the possibilities of the System Information Viewer.
Update the BIOS easily without installing the CPU, memory and graphics card.
With GIGABYTE Q-Flash Plus, you don’t need to install the CPU, memory and graphics card nor enter the BIOS menu to flash the BIOS. Just download and save a new BIOS file (rename to gigabyte.bin) on the USB flash drive, then press the dedicated Q-Flash Plus button and you’re good to go!
Solid Pin Power Connectors
B660 motherboards feature solid plated ATX 12V 8 pin power connectors to offer a stable power supply during CPU overloading.