- LGA1200 package:
- 11th Generation Intel® Core™ i9 processors / Intel® Core™ i7 processors / Intel® Core™ i5 processors
- 10th Generation Intel® Core™ i9 processors / Intel® Core™ i7 processors / Intel® Core™ i5 processors / Intel® Core™ i3 processors/ Intel® Pentium® processors / Intel® Celeron® processors*
- * Limited to processors with 4 MB Intel® Smart Cache, Intel® Celeron® G5xx5 family.
- L3 cache varies with CPU
- (Please refer to "CPU Support List" for more information.)
- Intel® B560 Express Chipset
- 11th Generation Intel® Core™ i9/i7/i5 processors:
- Support for DDR4 3200/3000/2933/2666/2400/2133 MHz memory modules
- 10th Generation Intel® Core™ i9/i7 processors:
- Support for DDR4 2933/2666/2400/2133 MHz memory modules
- 10th Generation Intel® Core™ i5/i3/Pentium®/Celeron® processors:
- Support for DDR4 2666/2400/2133 MHz memory modules
- 2 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 64 GB (32 GB single DIMM capacity) of system memory
- Dual channel memory architecture
- Support for ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
- Support for non-ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
- Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
- (Go to GIGABYTE's website for the latest supported memory speeds and memory modules.)
- Onboard Graphics
- Integrated Graphics Processor-Intel® HD Graphics support:
- 1 x D-Sub port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60 Hz
- 1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160@30 Hz
- Support for HDMI 2.0 version and HDCP 2.3.
- (Graphics specifications may vary depending on CPU support.)
- Realtek® Audio CODEC
- High Definition Audio
- To configure 7.1-channel audio, you need to open the audio software and select Device advanced settings > Playback Device to change the default setting first. Please visit GIGABYTE's website for details on configuring the audio software.
- Realtek® GbE LAN chip (1 Gbit/100 Mbit)
- Expansion Slots
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16)
- * For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16 slot.
- (The PCIEX16 slot conforms to PCI Express 4.0 standard.)(Note)
- 1 x PCI Express x1 slot (PCIEX1)
- (The PCIEX1 slot conforms to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
- Storage Interface
- 1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2260/2280 PCIe 4.0 x4/x2 SSD support) (M2P_CPU)(Note)
- 1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2260/2280 SATA and PCIe 3.0 x4/x2 SSD support) (M2A_SB)
- 4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
- * System acceleration with Intel® Optane™ Memory can only be enabled on the M2P_CPU connector and with an 11th Generation Intel® processor installed.
- 6 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
- Chipset+USB 2.0 Hub:
- 8 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 6 ports available through the internal USB headers)
- Internal I/O Connectors
- 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
- 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 1 x CPU fan header
- 1 x system fan header
- 1 x addressable LED strip header
- 1 x RGB LED strip header
- 2 x M.2 Socket 3 connectors
- 4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- 1 x front panel header
- 1 x front panel audio header
- 1 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 header
- 3 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
- 1 x Trusted Platform Module header (For the GC-TPM2.0 SPI/GC-TPM2.0 SPI 2.0 module only)
- 1 x serial port header
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
- 1 x Q-Flash Plus button
Back Panel Connectors
- 1 x PS/2 mouse port
- 1 x PS/2 Keyboard port
- 1 x D-Sub port
- 1 x HDMI port\
- 4 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports
- 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
- 1 x RJ-45 port
- 3 x audio jacks
- iTE® I/O Controller Chip
- H/W Monitoring
- Voltage detection
- Temperature detection
- Fan speed detection
- Fan fail warning
- Fan speed control
- Whether the fan speed control function is supported will depend on the cooler you install.
- 1 x 256 Mbit flash
- Use of licensed AMI UEFI BIOS
PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0
- Norton® Internet Security (OEM version)
- Realtek® 8118 Gaming LAN bandwidth Control Utility
- Support for Windows 10 64-bit
- Micro ATX Form Factor; 24.4cm x 22.5cm
- Supported by 11th Generation processors only
Dual PCIe 4.0/3.0 x4 M.2 Connectors
GIGABYTE Ultra Durable Motherboards are focused on delivering M.2 technology to enthusiasts who want to maximize their Systems’ potential.
Direct 6+2 Phases Digital VRM Solution with Low RDS(on) MOSFETs
Digital PWM Controller to deliver appropriate voltage to the CPU.
Direct 6+2 Phases Low RDS(on) MOSFETs without PWM Doublers, each power phase connects directly to the CPU.
All-solid capacitors to improve transient response and minimize oscillation.
8-pin Solid Pin CPU Power Connector.
RGB FUSION 2.0
With B560 Motherboard, RGB Fusion 2.0 is even better with Addressable LEDs.* RGB Fusion 2.0 offers users the option to control onboard RGB and external RGB / Addressable LED light strips for their PC. Already feature filled with colors and patterns, RGB Fusion 2.0 on B560 Series Motherboards are now upgraded with Addressable LED support. With external Addressable LED strips*, where each LED is digitally addressable, users can experience even more patterns, styles, and illuminations.
With B560 Motherboard will support either 5v or 12v Addressable LED lighting strips and up to 300 LED lights. RGB Fusion 2.0 with Addressable LEDs comes with new patterns and various speed settings with more to come.
The BIOS is essential for users during initial setup to allow for the most optimal settings. With a new GUI and easier to use functionalities, GIGABYTE has been able to reinvent the BIOS to give users a better experience while setting up their new system. * Photos are for reference only. Product features may vary by model.