- The B560 AORUS PRO AX comes with upgraded power solution, incredible cooling design, all PCIe 4.0 design and outstanding connectivity to elevate your gaming experience to the next level.
- Intel B560
- Supports 11th and 10th Gen Intel Core Series Processors
- Supports Intel Pentium / Celeron processors*
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- Direct 12+1 Phases Digital VRM Solution with 50A DrMOS
- Shielded Memory Routing for Better Memory Overclocking
- Fully Covered Thermal Design with High Coverage MOSFET Heatsinks
- Limited to with 4MB Intel Smart Cache, Intel Celeron G5xx5 family.
- Product Dimensions: 13.18 x 10.62 x 3.14 inches
- Onboard Intel WiFi 6 802.11ax 2T2R & BT5 with AORUS Antenna
- Blazing Fast Intel 2.5GbE LAN
- Triple Ultra-Fast NVMe PCIe 4.0/3.0 x4 M.2 with Thermal Guards
- SuperSpeed USB 3.2 Gen2x2 TYPE-C delivers up to 20Gb/s transfer speeds
- Front USB 3.2 Gen1 Type-C for connecting device
- Pre-installed IO Shield for easy and quick installation
- RGB FUSION 2.0 with Multi-Zone Addressable LED Light Show Design, supports Addressable LED & RGB LED Strips
- Smart Fan 6 Features Multiple Temperature Sensors, and Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- Q-Flash Plus Update BIOS without Installing CPU, Memory and Graphics Card
Expertly engineered with premium components, upgraded power solution and incredible cooling design, this ATX motherboard offers a solid foundation for your new gaming powerhouse based on the 11th / 10th Gen Intel Core processors. Along with PCIe 4.0 for VGA and M.2 SSD, the B560 AORUS PRO AX also has 2.5GbE LAN & Wi-Fi 6 and 20 Gbps USB-C for ultra-fast networking and data transfer. That performance is matched by a classy matte black PCB, meticulously crafted heatsinks and complementary RGB lighting to make a build stand out in every way.
12+1 Phases Digital Power Design
Cleaner and more efficient power delivery to the CPU with better thermal performance ensures stability under high CPU frequencies and heavy loading.
- Digital PWM Controller to deliver appropriate voltage to the CPU
- Direct 12+1 Phases DrMOS without PWM Doublers, each power phase connecting directly to the CPU, offers the capability to handle 600 Amps current in total.
- All-solid capacitors to improve Transient response and minimize oscillation.
- 8 Solid Pin CPU Power Connectors