GIGABYTE B550M DS3H (rev. 1.x) Gaming Motherboard
- AMD Socket AM4, support for: AMD Ryzen™ 5000 Series/ Ryzen™ 5000 G-Series/ Ryzen™ 4000 G-Series and Ryzen™ 3000 Series Processors
- (Please refer "CPU Support List" for more information.)
- AMD B550
- 4 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 128 GB (32 GB single DIMM capacity) of system memory
- Support for DDR4 4733(O.C.) / 4600(O.C.) / 4400(O.C.) / 4266(O.C.) / 4133(O.C.) / 4000(O.C.) / 3866(O.C.) / 3733(O.C.) / 3600(O.C.) / 3466(O.C) / 3400(O.C.) / 3200 / 2933 / 2667 / 2400 / 2133 MHz memory modules
- Dual channel memory architecture
- Support for ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules*
- * ECC memory (ECC mode) support varies by CPU
- Support for non-ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
- Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
- (Please refer "Memory Support List" for more information.)
- Onboard Graphics
- Integrated Graphics Processor:
- 1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60 Hz
- * The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
- 1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160@60 Hz
- * Support for HDMI 2.1 version, HDCP 2.3, and HDR.
- Maximum shared memory of 16 GB
- Realtek® Audio CODEC
- High Definition Audio
- * To configure 7.1-channel audio, you need to open the audio software and select Device advanced settings > Playback Device to change the default setting first. Please visit GIGABYTE's website for details on configuring the audio software.
- Realtek® GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
- 4 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports on the back panel
- 2 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports available through the internal USB header
- 6 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
- Operating System
- Support for Windows 11 64-bit
- Support for Windows 10 64-bit
- Form Factor
- Micro ATX Form Factor; 24.4cm x 24.4cm
AMD StoreMI Technology
GIGABYTE B550 motherboards maximize your PC's potential with AMD StoreMI technology. StoreMI accelerates traditional storage devices to reduce boot times and enhance the overall user experience. This easy-to-use utility combines the speed of SSDs with the high capacity of HDDs into a single drive, enhances the read/write speeds of the device to match that of SSDs, bolsters data performance for incredible value, and transforms the everyday PC to a performance driven system.
The benefits of AMD StoreMI:
• Making the PC experience fast, smooth and easy
• Optimizing computer responsiveness from system boot to application launch
• Offering SSD performance with HDD capacity at an affordable cost
• Quickly accessing key files by automatically learning users' computing behaviors
GIGABYTE UD series motherboards use a 5+3 phases pure digital PWM + Low RDS(on) MOSFETs design to support the 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ CPUs by offering incredible precision in delivering power to the motherboard's most power-hungry and energy-sensitive components as well as delivering enhanced system performance and ultimate hardware scalability.
Dual NVMe PCIe 4.0*/3.0 M.2 Connectors
With NVMe PCIe 4.0*/3.0 x4 and PCIe 3.0 x2 M.2 connectors onboard, GIGABYTE Motherboards bring users to experience NVMe mode or SATA mode connectivity for M.2 SSD devices. Delivering up to 64 Gb/s data transfer speed, the dual M.2 connectors design provides an ideal storage solution while also supporting in RAID modes.
Realtek GbE LAN with Bandwidth Management
Realtek Gigabit LAN features a network bandwidth management application which helps to improve network latency and maintain low ping times to deliver better responsiveness in crowded LAN environments.
HDMI 2.1 for 4K / 60P / 21:9 / HDCP 2.3 Support
HDMI 2.1, which is backwards compatible with HDMI 2.0/ 1.4 and offering 48 Gb/s of bandwidth – twice times more than previous generation. This unlocks the potential for users to transfer multiple video streams, as well as a native cinematic 21:9 ratio (which most movies are shot in), Full HDR and HDCP 2.3 support, to offer the best visual experience for viewers.
Smart Fan 5
With Smart Fan 5 users can ensure that their gaming PC can maintain its performance while staying cool. Smart Fan 5 allows users to interchange their fan headers to reflect different thermal sensors at different locations on the motherboard. Not only that, with Smart Fan 5 more hybrid fan headers that support both PWM and Voltage mode fans have been introduced to make the motherboard more liquid cooling friendly.
RGB FUSION 2.0
With B550 Motherboards, RGB Fusion 2.0 is even better with Addressable LEDs. RGB Fusion 2.0 offers users the option to control onboard RGB and external RGB / Addressable LED light strips* for their PC build. Already feature filled with colors and patterns, RGB Fusion 2.0 are now upgraded to improve the Addressable LED support. With external Addressable LED strips, where each LED is digitally addressable that users can experience even more patterns, styles, and illuminations.
With B550 Motherboards support the external 5V Addressable LED lighting strips and up to 300 LED lights. RGB Fusion 2.0 with Addressable LEDs comes with new patterns and various speed settings with more to come.