- Product Code: GM-010-02293-71
- Lens Material: Chemically strengthened glass
- Bezel material: Fiber-reinforced polymer
- Case Material: Fiber-reinforced polymer
- Quick Release Bands: Yes (22 mm)
- Strap Material: Silicone
- Physical Size: 45 x 45 x 15.3 mm
- Display Size: Custom, two-window design; 0.9” x 0.9” (23 x 23 mm)
- Display Resolution: 128 x 128 pixels
- Display Type: Monochrome, sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)
- Weight: 52 g
- Battery Life Smartwatch mode: Up to 14 days
- Abnormal Heart Rate Alerts: Yes (high and low)
- Connectivity: Bluetooth® Smart and ANT+®
- Smartphone Compatibility: iPhone®, Android™
- Available Swim Profiles: Pool Swimming, Open Water Swimming
- Warranty: 1 Year
ENGINEERED FOR ENDURANCE
Fiber-reinforced polymer case, chemically strengthened, scratch-resistant Corning® Gorilla® glass and a battery powered by the sun creates a device that’s built to endure.
DESIGNED TO BE DARING
Bold colors, high contrast displays and purpose-built design bring to life a non-traditional smartwatch that turns heads at every glance.
Variable based on sun-exposure, Instinct can provide unprecedented battery life to those that explore under the sun.
MILITARY STANDARD 810
Instinct is built to the U.S. military standard 810 for thermal, shock and water resistance (rated to 100 meters).
View how various settings and sensors impact your watch’s battery life, so you can make battery-extending changes on the fly.
Use preloaded activity profiles for surfing, swimming, running, biking, hiking, rowing, strength and more.
WRIST-BASED HEART RATE
Get heart rate data1 along with alerts if your heart rate stays too high or too low while you’re at rest. Gauge how hard your heart is working during activities, even underwater.
For altitude acclimation or sleep monitoring, a Pulse Ox2 sensor uses light beams at your wrist to gauge how well your body is absorbing oxygen.
Heart rate variability is used to calculate your stress level score, so you can see if you’re having a calm, balanced or stressful day.
BODY BATTERY™ ENERGY MONITOR
Optimize your body’s energy reserves, using heart rate variability, stress, sleep and other data to gauge when you’re ready to be active or when you may need to rest.
Access multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
Navigate your next trail with ABC sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, barometer to monitor weather and three-axis electronic compass.
Take the guesswork out of your return journey by using this feature to navigate the same route back to your starting point.
Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch when paired with a compatible device.
PAIR FOR SATELLITE COMMUNICATION
Pair Instinct with an inReach® device (sold separately; active satellite subscription required) to view and send messages, get weather alerts on your wrist and trigger an SOS to the GEOS 24/7 emergency response team.
Easily see your plans for the day with a dedicated calendar screen.