GARMIN Instinct 2 GPS Smartwatch (Graphite Camo)
- Lens Material: Power Glass
- Bezel Material: fiber-reinforced polymer
- Case material: fiber-reinforced polymer
- QuickFit watch band compatible: yes (22 mm)
- Strap material: silicone
- Physical size: 45 x 45 x 14.2 mm
- Fits wrists with a circumference of 135-230 mm
- Display Size: custom, two-window design; 0.9” x 0.9” (23 x 23 mm)
- Display resolution: 176 x 176 pixels
- Display Type: monochrome, sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)
- Weight: 52 g
- Battery life
- Smartwatch: Up to 28 days
- Battery Saver Watch Mode: Up to 65 days
- GPS: Up to 30 hours
- Max Battery GPS Mode: Up to 70 hours
- Expedition GPS Activity: Up to 32 days
- Water rating: 10 ATM
- Memory/History: 32 MB
- Warranty: 1 Year
WHATEVER YOU DO, OWN IT
This rugged GPS smartwatch is tough enough to keep up with you and unique enough to fit your style. Now it comes in two sizes to fit every wrist.
ENGINEERED FOR ENDURANCE
This rugged watch is water-rated to 100 meters and is thermal and shock resistant. Plus, with a fiber-reinforced polymer case and chemically strengthened, scratch-resistant Corning Gorilla Glass, this device is built to endure.
DESIGNED TO DO YOU
Bold colors, high-contrast displays and size options let you show the world that you do things your own way.
Whether you’re hiking, mountain biking, trail running or skiing, you’ll have access to multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
Navigate your next trail with ABC sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, barometer to monitor weather and 3-axis electronic compass.
Take the guesswork out of your return journey by using this feature to navigate the same route back to your starting point.
Keep track of a known place — such as your car or the trailhead — relative to your location, and easily find your way back to it.
Get a continuous measurement on your wrist of how much power you’re applying to the road as you run when using a Running Dynamics Pod or HRM-Pro monitor.