Esonic G41CPL3 (LGA775) Motherboard
- Esonic G41CPL3(G41, LGA 775 , Intel 2nd Gen Core2 Quad,Core 2 Duo,Pentium)
- Support Intel® Socket 775/Pentium®/Celeron® Processors
- Supports Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0
- Chipset: Intel® G41
- Memory support: 2 * DDR3 1066/1333MHz DIMM
- Integrated Graphics Processor- Intel® HD Graphics support
- Multi-VGA output support : VGA ports
- Slots: 1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 slot
- Storage: 4 x SATA 3Gb/s Ports
- LAN: Realtek Chip, 1 x 100M(Optional 1000M)
- Audio: Realtek Chip, ALC 662 6-channel audio
- USB: 8 * USB 2.0 port (4 at back panel, black, 2 at mid-board)
- Back Panel I/O
- 1 x VGA Port
- 1 x LAN (RJ45) Port
- 6 x USB 2.0 Ports
- 3 x flexible audio jacks
- Internal I/O
- 2 x USB 2.0 connector, supports 2*USB 2.0 ports
- 4 x SATA 6Gb/s Ports
- 1 x 4 -pin CPU_FAN/SYS_FAN connectors
- 1 x 24-pin ATX power connector
- 1 x 4-pin 12V ATX Power connectors
- 1 x F_Audio connector
- 1 x Internal Speaker connector
- 1 x F_Panel connector
- Dimension: 190 x 170mm
- Warranty: 1 Month
READY FOR INTEL LGA775 PROCESSORS
This motherboard supports Intel® processors in the LGA775 package, with integrated graphics, memory and PCI Express controllers to support onboard graphics output with dedicated chipsets, dual-channel (2-DIMM) DDR3 memory and PCI Express 3.0/2.0 lanes for great performance.
Intel® G41 is a dual-chipset design
supports Intel® LGA775 processors. It provides improved performance by utilizing serial point-to-point links, allowing increased bandwidth and stability.
Dual-Channel DDR3 1066/1333MHz support
This motherboard supports DDR3 memory that features data transfer rates of 1066/1333MHz providing great performance for 3D graphics and other memory-demanding applications
PCI Express Architecture
PCI Express is the latest I/O interconnect technology that will replace the existing PCI. With a bus bandwidth 4 times higher than that of AGP 8X interface, PCI Express x16 bus performs much better than AGP 8X in applications such as 3D gaming.
This motherboard supports hard drives based on the Serial ATA (SATA) 6Gb/s storage specifications, delivering enhanced scalability and doubling the bus bandwidth for high-speed data saving and retrieval.
USB2.0 provides up to 3Gbps data transfer rate, supports hot swap, Compatible with USB 2.0 standard,Easy connection to various USB interface devices.
Providing high-quality 100M/1000M Ethernet performance to value-oriented consumers, its high-speed, stable features are best suited for today's broadband era