- Code: C11CH75402
- Print speed up to 360 prints/hour
- Print resolution up to 1440 x 720 dpi
- Compact size - up to 0.19m2
- Flexible print sizing, from 89mm to 210mm wide and from 60mm to 1000mm long
- Print Method: Epson Micro Piezo™ on-demand inkjet with Variable Sized Droplet Technology
- Supported Media: Epson genuine media: Glossy, Lustre, Mat
- Nozzle Configuration: 1080 nozzles (180 nozzles x 6 channels x 1head)
- Minimum Droplet Size: 2.5pl
- Maximum Resolution: 1440 x 720 dpi (Glossy / Lustre Paper / Matte Paper)
- Maximum Print Speed: 360 sheets / hour (6” x 6” at 1440 x 720 dpi)
- Paper Width: Roll Paper：89 mm to 210 mm
- Print Size: 89 x 127mm - 203 x 1000mm (3.5" x 5" - 8" x 39")
- Max. Roll Width: Up to 210mm / A4 media with
- Max. Roll Length: 66m
- Core Diameter: 76.2 ± 0.2mm (3")
- External Diameter: Max. 170mm
- Weight: <4.0kg
Versatile Media Sizes
Epson’s inkjet technology allows printing professionals to develop their business by improving the flexibility of print sizing. The Epson SureLab SL-D830 now supports printing on 3.5” media and with a high productivity rate that prints up to 360 sheets per hour*. Be empowered to print on multiple sizes from 89mm to 210mm wide, and from 50mm to 1000mm long, giving you maximum printing capabilities for different tasks. Additionally, the printer driver effortlessly integrates with any Mac or PC software of your choice, without incurring the costs of integration to your current work system.
*based on internal testing using 6x4-inch media
Scalable Business Solutions
Enjoy scalability with full support for expansion with other Epson business solutions. Depending on your business requirements, choose from a myriad of Epson products that work together perfectly with the Epson SureLab SL-D830 to create a full system: from self-service kiosks to full printing studio solutions.
Utilising Epson Micro PiezoTM printhead technology, achieve vivid prints with Epson’s UltraChrome D6r-S ink set, providing a wider colour gamut than silver halide, and intense blacks to ensure irresistible quality and endurance. Expand the number of print possibilities with a variety of supported paper surfaces.
To ensure that the Epson SureLab SL-D830 brings you next-level productivity, design changes were incorporated to enable increased efficiency. With an improved spindle design coupled with an intuitive two-step media roll change, media rolls are now easily mounted or removed. Additionally, the all-new rigid print tray offers a sturdy solution to stack print-outs from 2 to 12-inch in length.
Dedicated and Assistive Software
With Epson’s proprietary SureLab OrderController software, you are empowered to easily manage print jobs and rapidly correct minor image flaws. When paired with the optional add-on SureLab LayoutManager, you can be sure that the machine’s maximum capabilities are at your fingertips. Epson OrderController also supports automated order input from connected kiosks.
Taking up only 0.19m2, the Epson SureLab SL-D830 promises not to take up valuable extra space. Place it on a desktop, kiosk, or combine several printers to form a mini dry lab.