- Model: SkyKey I
- Warranty: 1 Year
- The SkyKey hardware is powered by either 802.3af/at PoE (Power Over Ethernet) or DC12V power.
- The built-in management software allows for direct control of up to 100 access points + switches.
- Built-in Qualcomm Quad-core CPU with sup-porting powerful computing for driving and boosting performance effectively.
- Compliance with 802.3af/at or DC12V Input power source
- 2 x 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet ports that use to network with switches or servers easily.
- Expanding Micro SD slot for backing up con-figuration of this SkyKey.
- Built-in management software to organise systemic and distributed managerial system for controlling 100 sets of EnGenius Access Points directly.
- Built-in 1GB DRAM and 4GB eMMC flash storage to control and to manage statistical information up to 7 days.
- 2 x Gigabit Ethernet Ports
- 1 x PoE-Compliant Port
- Manage up to 100 EnGenius Devices
- 717 MHz ARM A7 Quad-Core
- 1GB DDR3 RAM | 4GB eMMC Storage
- 1 x microSD Card Slot
- Wall Mountable
- Magnetic Backing
For IT managers or administrators at small and medium businesses who need to quickly and easily manage access points and switches, SkyKey’s intuitive interface and simple plug-and-play integration securely provide efficient device management, cloud accessibility that allows cloud management of multiple SkyKey’s from a single portal, and visibility without requiring a dedicated server.
Flexibility – IT administrators choose cloud or direct on-premises network management giving full control over the managed network. SkyKey also allows administrators to use a combination of both methods to create the most efficient process for their company.
Convenient – With its compact size and magnetic backing, SkyKey fits in small spaces and stays securely on the server.
Efficient – SkyKey provides a single place to view status and analytics of each device and perform administrative tasks of both wired and wireless devices.
Simple – No complex installation or integrations – simply plug and play.
Secure – Because SkyKey is installed at each deployment site, the device offers an always on, secure single sign-on service.