Cooler Master Elite 500 Mid Tower PC Case (E500-KNNN-S00)
- Large Filtered Intakes
- With/Without ODD Support
- Versatile Cooling Options
- Full Black Coating & PSU Cover
- Breathable Power Supply Shroud
- Room For Upgrades
- Removable HDD Cage
- Series: Elite Series
- Size: Mid Tower
- Model Number: E500-KNNN-S00 (Steel)
- Materials: Steel, Plastic, Tempered Glass
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 409 x 204 x 455mm (incl. Protrusions), 402 x 204 x 455mm (excl. Protrusions), 464 x 204 x 455mm (incl Protrusions, ODD), 457 x 204 x 455mm (excl. Protrusions, ODD)
- Motherboard Support: Mini ITX, Micro ATX, ATX
- Expansion Slots: 7
- Kensington Lock: N/A
- I/O Panel: 2x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A, 1x 3.5mm Headset Jack (Audio+Mic)
- Pre-installed Fans - Rear: 1x 120mm
- Fan Support - Top: 2x 120mm, 2x 140mm
- Fan Support - Front: 2x 140mm, 3x 120mm (E500-KNNN-S00), 2x 120mm (E500-KNNN-S00), 3x 120mm (remove ODD bracket) (E500-KNNN-S00)
- Fan Support - Rear: 1x 120mm
- Radiator Support - Top: 120 / 240mm (32mm max motherboard component height)
- Radiator Support - Front: 120mm, 140mm, 240mm, 280mm, 360mm (Remove ODD) (E500-KG5N-S00, E500-KN5N-S00)
- Radiator Support - Rear: 120mm
- Clearance - CPU Cooler: TG: 161mm, Steel: 163mm
- Clearance - PSU: 160mm (E500-KNNN-S00), 180mm (E500-KG5N-S00, E500-KN5N-S00)
- Clearance - GFX: 350mm (w/o front fans & radiator) (E500-KNNN-S00), 400mm (w/o front fans & radiator)
- Cable Routing: 18.5mm
- Dust Filters: Front, Top, Bottom
- Power Supply Support: Bottom Mount, ATX
LARGE FILTERED INTAKES
The front panel is constructed with a substantially large, unrestricted intake grill to provide superb airflow to the system.
WITH/WITHOUT ODD SUPPORT
Depending on preference, an ODD version of the chassis is available. If an ODD is not preferred, a cleaner appearance and more cooling options on the top and front panels are supported. The ODD version of the Elite 500 is slightly deeper in comparison to its non-ODD counterpart.
VERSATILE COOLING OPTIONS
Support for up to six fans and front, top, and rear radiator support ensure that performance is not compromised.
FULL BLACK COATING & PSU COVER
Let your system stand out with an all-black background and a PSU cover to hide cables.
BREATHABLE POWER SUPPLY SHROUD
The PSU cover is ventilated on top of the power supply location, this allows actively cooled units to be installed either with the fan facing the top or bottom, also with the possibility of installing passively cooled power supplies.
ROOM FOR UPGRADES
Support for up to a 350mm graphics card (400mm in the ODD version), a 161mm CPU cooler, and multiple fans/radiators locations provides room for upgrades to stay ahead of the game.
TG / STEEL LEFT SIDE PANEL OPTION
Elite 500 and Elite 500 ODD offer side panel options to satisfy various aesthetic tastes. Edge-to-edge tempered glass side panel versions offer the opportunity to boldly showcase unique setups, while steel side panel versions are also available for those who prefer a stealthy minimalist look.
The single 4 pole headset jack features both Audio and Microphone capabilities simultaneously so that separate jacks are not needed.
VERSATILE HDD CAGE
The HDD cage is (re)movable. The cage can be shifted forward to make room for a longer PSU, backwards for additional radiator space, or completely removed if HDD storage is not needed.
AMPLE STORAGE SUPPORT
Elite 500 comes with support for up to 2x 3.5" and up to 5x 2.5" drives (depending on the version).
Storage can be mounted behind the motherboard tray and withing the versatile HDD cage.
100% TOOL-LESS MOUNTING
The case implements Cooler Master's exclusive tool-less storage mounting system. Easy, fast and secure mounting guaranteed without the need for any screws.