BDCOM GP3600-08B GPON OLT Ethernet Router
- BDCOM GP3600-08 OLT GPON 8 Puertos
- OLT with 1 console port, 1 out-band 10M/100M port, 8 fixed GPON ports(excluding the OLT SFP optical module), 4 gigabit SFP ports, 4 gigabit combo TX/SFP ports, 4 10GE ports, a standard AC90-240V power supply，expandable dual power supply, 19-inch rack-mounted installation
- BDCOM GP3600 complies with ITU-T G.984/G.988 and meets requirements about GPON OLT inNetwork Access Technical Requirements. It fully supports CTC2.0, automatic discovery and cooperation with ONUs of different manufacturers.
- BDCOM GP3600 supports the Asymmetric uplink 1.25Gbps/downlink 2.5Gbps PON transmission rate, efficient bandwidth usage and Ethernet services, helping carriers to provide reliable services to their users.
- Its coupling ratio ups to 1:128, and its support of different hybrid ONU networks minimize the carrier’s investment.
- BDCOM GP3600, based on the edge-cutting technologies, is strong in functions. A few of its functions such as QoS guarantee, SLA and DBA can be easily listed out.
- GPON: Abiding by ITU-T G.984/G.988, BDCOM GP3600 series OLTmeets relevant requirements of GPON OLT regulated in Network Access Technical Requirementsand China Telecom GPON Technical Requirements-CTC2.0;
- SystemCapacity: GP3600 series supports maximum 16 GPON ports.
- Uplink Interface: GP3600 series with 4 gigabit SFP ports, 4 gigabit combo ports, and 4 10G SFP+ ports.
- Dimensions: 1U, occupies a small space.
- Environmental Protection: low power consumption and low operating cost.
- Bus Optical Fiber Protection: the link can be automatically switched when trouble occurs in the optical fiber;
- Power Characteristics: supports dual-AC, dual-DC and AC/DC power supply. The power supply supports modularized design, hot-swap and EMC-3 standard. It well adapts to the environment.