Frequently Bought Together
Asus ZenBook Pro 15 OLED UM535QE-KY252W Pine Gray (Ryzen 7 5800U)
- Model Name: UM535QE-KY252W (Pine Gray)
- Display: 15.6" FHD (60Hz, OLED)
- Processor: AMD Ryzen R7 5800U, 3.2GHz (20MB Cache, up to 4.4GHz)
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA RTX 3050 Ti 4GB GDDR6
- Memory: LPDDR4X 4266MHz 16GB (Onboard), No Slot
- Storage: 1TB PCIe G3 SSD, No Slot
- ODD: Without DVD-RW
- Special Feature & Design: Aluminum
- Operating System: Windows 11 Home
- 1 × Type-A USB 3.2 (Gen 1)
- 1 × Type-C USB 3.2 (Gen 2) Support Display
- 1 × Combo Audio Jack
- 1 × 2 in 1 Card Reader SD/MMC
- 1 × HDMI
- HD Camera with IR Function to Support Window Hello
- Backlit Chiclet Keyboard With Num-Key
- 16:9 asped ratio, 0.2ms response time
- 550nits Peak brightness
- 100% DCI-P3 Color gamut, 1000000:1
- VESA CERTIFIED Display HDR True Black 500,
- 1.07 billion colors, Pantone Validated, Glossy Display
- 70% Less harmful blue light
- SGS Eye Care Display
- Screen to body ratio 88%, Touch Screen
- Networking: Wi-Fi 5 (802.11 ac), Bluetooth V 5.0
- Battery: 6 Cell, 96WH
- Wieght: 2.0kg
- Accessoreis: ASUS Sleeve Bag, Asus PEN not include
- Warranty: International Warranty 2 Years (Battery & Adapter One Year)
Immersive NanoEdge display
ZenBook Pro 15 features a NanoEdge wide-view display, with ultraslim bezels that create up to an 88% screen-to-body ratio for incredibly immersive viewing experiences. This bright and clear display has a wide 100% sRGB color gamut to ensure vivid colors.
The Intelligent touchpad, evolved
The new ScreenPad upgrades the traditional laptop experience, adding an interactive secondary touchscreen that enhances your productivity with more possibilities. Its intuitive smartphone-like interface lets you easily manage tasks and create your own seamless multitasking workflow. There’s a series of handy ASUS utility apps to boost productivity including Phone Call, Task Group, Handwriting, and so on. There are also useful quick controls that improve the interactions between the main display and ScreenPad: for example, you can now launch a video or chat box — or many other apps — onto ScreenPad to take advantage of the extra space wherever you are, and without interrupting your work on the main display.
ScreenPad intelligently fits many apps into the 5.65-inch touchscreen, and you can effortlessly add apps to ScreenPad for instant access. The newly-optimized ScreenPad experience ensures that your favorite apps, such as Evernote and Spotify, will work perfectly on this secondary display right away, without the need for a ScreenPad-specific version. ASUS also works closely with third party developers, including video-editing software developer Corel, to optimize adaptive ScreenPad tools for the ultimate productivity — and there’s much more to come. Get ready for the ScreenPad revolution!
Style, in refined fashion
ZenBook Pro 15 is designed to complement your smart outlook, with a sleek frame that blends effortlessly into any professional or business setting. The burnished Pine Grey colorway is a mark of calm refinement, and the lid features a special off-center version of the iconic ZenBook spun-metal finish, for an aesthetic that’s as subtle as it is unique.
Full I/O ports, fast WiFi 6
ZenBook Pro 15 includes a full complement of I/O ports, including full-size HDMI and USB Type-A ports. The power of Thunderbolt via USB-C is at your disposal, and for easy data transfers from mobile devices there’s also a standard SD card reader.