Frequently Bought Together
- A15 Bionic chip, New 6‑core CPU with 2 performance and 4 efficiency cores, New 4‑core GPU, New 16‑core Neural Engine
- SIM Card: nano-SIM and eSIM
- Super Retina XDR display
- 800 nits max brightness (typical); 1200 nits max brightness (HDR)
- 6.1‑inch (diagonal) all‑screen OLED display
- 2532‑by‑1170-pixel resolution at 460 ppi
- Dual 12MP camera system
- Wide: ƒ/1.6 aperture
- Ultra Wide: ƒ/2.4 aperture and 120° field of view
- True Tone flash with Slow Sync, Panorama (up to 63MP)
- IP68 (maximum depth of 6 meters up to 30 minutes) under IEC standard 60529
- Up to 50% charge in 30 minutes with 20W adapter or higher
- Sensors: Face ID, Barometer, Three‑axis gyro, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor
- Dimensions: 146.7 x 71.5 x 7.7 mm
- Weight: 6.14 ounces (174 grams)
- Warranty: 2 Years
iPhone 13 Your new superpower
A15 Bionic chip
The lightning-fast A15 Bionic powers Cinematic mode, Photographic Styles, Live Text, and more. Its Secure Enclave locks down personal info like your Face ID data and contacts. And it’s more efficient, helping to deliver longer battery life.
Up to 50% faster CPU than the competition, Up to 30% faster graphics than the competition.
How did we get such a huge camera upgrade to fit?
We designed a totally new architecture and turned the lenses 45 degrees to fit in our best dual-camera system ever with its biggest Wide camera sensor. We also made room for our sensor-shift optical image stabilization. And we equipped the Ultra Wide camera with a faster sensor.
Ceramic Shield, tougher than any smartphone glass
Ceramic Shield front Glass back and aluminum design.
Five finishing touches.
Pink, Pacific Blue, Midnight Black, Starlight and Red.
No one does 5G like iPhone.
In touch. In the moment.
Super Retina XDR display
Our OLED display gets 28 percent brighter, up to 800 nits, so it’s easier to see in full sunlight. And it still goes up to 1200 nits for HDR content. You’ll notice bright whites, true blacks, and every shade in between. Yet the display conserves power better than ever.
iPhone 13 features a cinema standard wide color gamut, displaying colors just as filmmakers intended. And with precise color accuracy, everything on the screen looks remarkably natural.
The Super Retina XDR display has an ultrahigh pixel density, so photos, videos, text — whatever you’re viewing looks extra-sharp. And the display is even more expansive, thanks to a smaller TrueDepth camera area.
Presenting Cinematic mode
Filmmakers use a technique called rack focus shifting focus from one subject to another to guide the audience’s attention in their movies. Now iPhone makes it easy for you to bring the same storytelling technique to your videos.
TrueDepth Camera System
Raises the bar.
Up to 1.5 hours more battery life on iPhone 13 mini.