APC SMT1500RMI2UC Smart-UPS 1500VA LCD RM 2U 230V with SmartConnect
- Brand: APC
- Model: SMT1500RMI2UC
- Max Configurable Power (Watts): 1.0kWatts / 1.5kVA
- Output Voltage Note: Configurable for 220 : 230 or 240 nominal output voltage
- Output Voltage Distortion: Less than 5 %
- Output Frequency (sync to mains): 50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz Sync to mains
- Other Output Voltages: 220 V, 240 V
- Topology: Line interactive
- Waveform type: Sine wave
- Transfer Time: 6 ms typical : 10 ms maximum
- Input frequency: 50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz Auto-sensing
- Input voltage range for main operations: 151 - 302 Adjustable, 160 - 286V
- Other Input Voltages: 220 V, 240 V
- Batteries & Runtime
- Battery type: Lead-acid battery
- Typical recharge time: 3hour(s)
- Replacement Battery: APCRBC159
- Expected Battery Life (years): 3 - 5
- RBC Quantity: 1
- Battery Charge Power (Watts): 144 Watts
- Communications & Management
- Interface Port(s): RJ-45 Serial, SmartSlot, USB
- Control panel: Multifunction LCD status and control console
- Audible Alarm: Alarm when on battery : distinctive low battery alarm : configurable delays
- Emergency Power Off (EPO): Optional
- Available SmartSlot™ Interface Quantity: 1
- Surge Protection and Filtering
- Surge energy rating: 459Joules
- Filtering: Full time multi-pole noise filtering : 0.3% IEEE surge let-through : zero clamping response time : meets UL 144
- Warranty: 3 Years
Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
Provides actual kilowatt hours of usage for energy conscious users.
Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
High online efficiency
Reduces utility costs, generates less heat.
Intelligent Card Slot
Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
Intuitive LCD interface
Provides clear and accurate information in multiple languages with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys.
Predictive replace battery date
Dynamically provides the month and year when battery replacement is recommended to aide in long term maintenance planning.
Pure sine wave output on battery
Simulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
Single switched outlet group
Single outlet group that may be controlled separately from the UPS for discrete reboot of hung devices, sequenced on/off and non-critical load shedding.
Innovative, easy to use remote monitoring feature that provides automatic notifications, firmware updates, and advanced support services.
Temperature-compensated battery charging
Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.