- Capacity: 512GB
- Form Factor: M.2 2280
- NAND Flash: 3D TLC
- Controller: －
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 80 x 22 x 3.5mm / 3.15 x 0.87 x 0.14inch
- Weight: 8g / 0.28oz
- Interface: PCIe Gen3x4
- Sequential Read (Max): Up to 3500MB/s
- Sequential Write (Max): Up to 3000MB/s
- 4KB Random Read IOPS(Max): Up to 390K
- 4KB Random Write IOPS(Max): Up to 380K
- Operating temperature: 0°C - 70°C
- Storage temperature: -40°C - 85°C
- Terabytes Written (TBW)(Max Capacity*): 1280TB
- Shock resistance: 1500G/0.5ms
- MTBF: 2,000,000 hours
- Warranty: 5 Years limited warranty
In Pursuit of Higher Performance
With intelligent SLC caching and a DRAM cache buffer, the SX8200 Pro can accelerate sequential and 4K random read/write speeds to shorten system response time, making it especially suitable for multimedia editing and gaming.
3D NAND Flash - Higher Capacity, Efficiency, and Reliability
Built with 3D NAND Flash the SX8200 Pro comes in capacities of up to 2TB, offers higher efficiency, and is more reliable than 2D SSDs. Thanks to the support of data protection technologies, it also features a high TBW and excellent durability to meet the demands of various applications.
LDPC ECC Ensures Data Integrity
The SX8200 Pro supports LDPC (Low-Density Parity-Check) error correcting code technology to detect and fix a wider range of data errors for more accurate data transfers and a longer SSD lifespan.
E2E Data Protection and RAID Engine
Supporting E2E (End-to-End) Data Protection and RAID Engine, the SX8200 Pro ensures data safety, integrity, and delivers an extended lifespan.