Elegance in three different styles
We’ve redefined sophistication with our new frost or rose gold with arctic white woven glass fiber or platinum silver with black carbon fiber interior.
An unparalleled view
We’ve improved every part of the display. Enjoy a screen that seems endless with an InfinityEdge display, enabling a 13.3″ screen in an 11-inch form factor with an 80.7% screen-to-body ratio. See every detail you didn’t know you were missing with optional stunning 4K Ultra HD resolution that packs in 8 million pixels.By maximizing the color spectrum with 100% sRGB color and a 1500:1 contrast ratio, every shadow takes shape and even bright scenes gain definition.The anti-reflective screen combined with superior 400-nit brightness frees you to enjoy your entertainment outdoors. Plus, the IPS panel provides a wider viewing angle, so you can share your screen without missing a thing.
Scorching looks that keep their cool
Inspired by runway trends, the rose gold and frost versions of the new XPS 13 debut an authentic arctic white woven glass fiber palm rest developed specifically for Dell. Our design team worked tirelessly to get the details just right—carefully crafted backlighting, UV- and stain-resistant coating to prevent yellowing and staining, and coordinated packaging and accessories.
Recognized as a CES® 2018 Best of Innovation Awards Honoree, our black packaging trays are a step beyond recycled. 25% of the material consists of ocean plastics collected from coastal areas, while the remaining 75% is made up of other recycled plastics.XPS 13 is ENERGY STAR® certified.
Unite your devices with Dell Mobile Connect
Access multiple devices without dividing your attention—Dell Mobile Connect pairs your iOS or Android smartphone with your laptop.